Become a part of a small business incubator on the vibrant near east-side
- Suite 204 – Unit with two partially built out offices and kitchen area. 1,383 sf. $1,112/month.
- Suite 304 – Open space with good light. See picture below. 695 sf. $559/month.
- Suite 100 – Sublet opportunity sharing space with established glass artist. High ceilings, big windows, ample electric service, sink with on demand water heater and two office spaces. Up to 1,895 sf available. Affordable rent. See pictures below.
About the Madison Enterprise Center
- Exciting entrepreneurial community
- Networking events
- Affordable rent
- High speed fiber Internet access included in rent
- Loan fund
- Video-conferencing equipment
- On-site manager
- Conference room
- On-site parking
- Business assistance & referral services
- Central City Location: 100 S. Baldwin St – 1.5 miles east of the Capitol in the heart of the vibrant Williamson-Marquette neighborhood and the Capitol East District.
- Heating & Cooling: Suites are equipped with energy efficient gas-fired furnaces and air conditioning units. Tenants pay utilities.
- Electrical Service: 3-phase 1300 amp service 120-volt power (230-volt power available)
- Water: Suites have cold water service.
- Loading Dock: Loading area can accommodate semi truck deliveries. A forklift & material handling equipment is available. Freight elevator has 4,000 lb. capacity.
- How to Apply: Businesses that produce a product or provide a service and that have potential for job creation are eligible. To apply please submit an application along with a copy of your business plan. Applicants are invited to attend a Business Development Committee meeting where the application and business plan are reviewed. The Business Development Committee makes all acceptance decisions.