Yahara River View Community Room
Community Room Rules & Guidelines
If you wish to reserve the community room please read these rules and guidelines thoroughly, then submit a request form through the below form.
Resident must make arrangements with the Housing Specialist two working days prior to the event to arrange for key pick up. Please do not wait until the day before or day of the event.
For the comfort of all our residents, this building and property is designated as non-smoking. If you or your guests wish to smoke, please do so off the premises. Resident is responsible for all actions of their guests and any accidents and/or damages that may occur. When the event is over, please ask your guests to be quiet when they leave the building. Events may not run later than 10:00 pm.
CHILDREN ARE NOT TO BE PLAYING IN THE HALLWAYS OR STAIRWELLS. THEY MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT.
Please do NOT remove security pins from windows. If you open the windows for ventilation, PLEASE close them and lock them before you leave the room.
Clean–up after the party must include:
- Vacuum the carpet: Bring your own vacuum or arrange with Housing Specialist.
- Clean tables
- Sweep the kitchen floor: Hand held broom above the sink
- Clean kitchen: Wipe down all work surfaces, cleaning supplies above the sink
- Empty trash: Take the trash & recycling to the garbage room located on the 1st floor. Extra garbage bags are located above the sink.
- Return all furniture to its original location
- Remove all personal belongings: Check the fridge to avoid leaving food items behind.
- The dishwasher is NOT hooked up. You must wash, dry, and put away dishes by hand. Thanks!
Please Clean After Your Event
If you do not leave the room in a clean condition for the next group to use and Common Wealth needs to clean after your event, you will be charged a standard $35 cleaning fee. You will also be responsible for any damages.
By submitting a request through the website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed above. You also understand that Yahara River View Apartments and Common Wealth are NOT responsible for any accidents which may occur.
If you have any questions please call the Housing Specialist at 256-3527 x19.